Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these cutouts a week ago from Summit Racing. I have decided that i would rather do a catback exhaust and now need to sell these. They are 3 inch for dual exhaust. Pics will be posted later today. My loss your gain. $285 obo. plus shipping. I accept paypal.

I also have some different size cutouts which i will put pics of up later. Throw me an offer on them.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the pics of the QTP:
The Box:

The wires

The Switch

Here are the different cutouts:
This is a single 2.5 inch cutout that has been installed. Comes with clamps. Make offer

This and one still in the box are still brand new. They are from Jegs and are 2 3/8 inch for slip fit over 2.25 inch mustang exhaust. Make Offer

·
Registered
81 Posts
your pictures didn't work, but I have a stock 2001 mustang the slip ons should work for it? How many of those did you have?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THe pics should work. I have to work now i will check later tonight. The slip fit ones are suppose to slip on stock mustang exhaust. I never actually tried it considering they are new. I dont have time right now but if you can look up the size of your 2001 exhaust and it is 2 1/4 inch these should fit your car. There are 2 of these.

I only have one 2 1/2 inch cutout. and it is manual. The 2 electric cutouts are 3 inch but they go on the 2 1/2 inch manual cutout because the piece that y's off the manual cutout has a 3inch opening and thats how they come from Summit.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sent pm back

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status