Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Do You Guys Think Of These.Anybody Here Have Them?Are They Hard To Install?I'm Thinking About Order A Pair!

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Man, looks like you have a lot of bodywork done anyways, I say go for it if you like em'.

Not a huge fan of them myself, personally.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
i dont see anything

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have them... They came with the car when I bought. I am not a fan of them but they don't look bad. I wish your car was laser red because I would trade ya mine.

·
Registered
233 Posts
If you like them then get them. My opinion is they ONLY look good on the 67/68 Mustang Shelbys and thats it. They dont flow well with the body, they look way out of place and look like ass on the late models, but thats just my thoughts on them.... not for me.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
They're not my cup of tea, as I think our cars have enough scoops on them already, but remember it's YOUR car, so do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you like them then get them. My opinion is they ONLY look good on the 67/68 Mustang Shelbys and thats it. They dont flow well with the body, they look way out of place and look like ass on the late models, but thats just my thoughts on them.... not for me.
That's why I am trying my best to get rid of mine, not to mention the blind spot is terrible. I want some bulitt or saleen c-pillars but I will definetly settle for stock.:D

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Not good on a new edge. Thats just me. Use your money elsewhere. But its your car, thats what matters

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Not on a new edge. I agree that they look best on 60's fastbacks but some look real tits on the 197's as well

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Everyone has their own opinion, and mine is keep them off the new edges! Aside from the cars that they originated from, they only look good on S197's Besides don't our cars have enough faux scoops as is? :dunno

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
You've already got a stalker front end on your car that most people on this site hate, so I say just do whatever you want. I wanted them right away when I got my car, but now I think they look like ass and I'm sooooo glad I didn't get them, I'd rather spend money to go faster anyway. My suggestion, wait a month or two and see if you still like them

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
You've already got a stalker front end on your car that most people on this site hate, so I say just do whatever you want. I wanted them right away when I got my car, but now I think they look like ass and I'm sooooo glad I didn't get them, I'd rather spend money to go faster anyway. My suggestion, wait a month or two and see if you still like them
Couldnt say it better myself. when i bought my gt last summer i wanted these pretty bad. now im not a huge fan on them. wouldnt mind gettin them tho because not many mustangs have them any more. kind of original?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Yeah, I was gonna say just go for the rest of the image with the car and buy the scoops lol.

Reactions: dcook_14
1 - 20 of 24 Posts