Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Qwik Enuff
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't figure out exactly which section this needed to be posted in.The rules in the classified section states that you need 50 or more posts to post in the classified section. So my question is this::does that mean you can't start a thread in the classified section only or does it also mean you can't even post to the OP if your interested in buying his/her item??It makes sense that one cannot start a thread trying to sell an item because you need to contribute to the site first by means of posting to other members trying to help solve their problem. On top of that,people would join the site just so they have another place to try selling their items,if the rules weren't in place.It doesn't make sense why a member with less than 50 posts can't post in an attempt to purchase a sellers item,if this is actually what the rules mean.Not allowing certain members to post based on their post count also hurts the seller because he/she might have sold the item to this member if the rules allowed it.Hopefully I'm wrong and someone will reply telling me posting is allowed.If not,I guess the potential buyer could always send a PM to the seller,correct??Sorry I didn't know where this thread belongs.Feel free to move it to the correct section.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I'm fairly certain in order to view the classifieds you have to have 50 posts. Regardless if the person is buying or selling, we want them to come here to become part of the community and not just to make a transaction.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts