Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put into my car the 91 octane tune. But on the Predator I saw a performance tune also. Is one better then the other? I am running on 93 octane gas. Thanks John

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
iis your 91 octane tune an emailed tune where you put in the upgrades you had? if so that one is better. As far as if it is just the tunes on your tuner than performance will work better. I would assume. That is how SCT is atleast.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the one on the tuner. I will try the perforamce tune, Thanks

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
ok, ya that should just be better response. That is kind of what I noticed on my tuner. I have the SCT one with the tunes and i have the performance 87 octane tune and it seems to just give better response.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put the performance tune in, and am running with 93 octane gas. On the Predator tuner, I have 3 tunes to pick from. 87 octane tune, 91 octane tune, and a performance tune.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
hmm, i would just assume that he performance is better response, just make sure to run premium fuel.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill try that, thanks guys

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, the Performance tune is for the 93 octane fuel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.