Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got an 03 terminator and was thinking about an exhaust...would borla stingers, mrt high flow h-pipe, and some type of LT'S fit? may be a stupid question but was just wondering and if so what type of LT's would sound the best?

·
Insurmountable Lead
304 Posts
MAC or BBK LT's are about the best out there

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
just got an 03 terminator and was thinking about an exhaust...would borla stingers, mrt high flow h-pipe, and some type of LT'S fit? may be a stupid question but was just wondering and if so what type of LT's would sound the best?

Not a stupid question at all.

yes, any type of after market exhaust will fit your Cobra. You just have to make sure the Exhaust you buy is for your Year of the Cobra. BBK or Mac are one of the best LT's are also the most common LT headers people use.Congrats on getting the Termi.

Borla with a Catted H sounds really nice by the way.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congats on the termie purchase! How much are you looking to spend on LT's. I recently went on the higher end by getting 2 sets of Kooks custom ceramic LT's with Jet-hot coating. Spent about $2200 for both sets, but I have 2 03 Cobras. I really like the sound and the quality. I do also recommend MAC because they are a good header for the money. The problem lately is they have been backordered from the factory for several weeks. Hopefully they are moving out better now. Had MAC on a 02Gt that I sold, loved em.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
i agree about the mac LTs and their prochamber would be a great mid pipe. just keep in mind if you order LT headers when you order your mid pipe it must be a shorty mid pipe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts