Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy is selling the supercharger near me. i was thinking about picking it up. what do u think about it. here is the listing guy is asking 1600 or best offer for it

Complete Vortech V-2 supercharger kit for 94-95 mustang GT/Cobra includes everything needed to bolt on and go. Kit also includes the more quiet V-2 compressor, 2 pulleys(10 psi and 17psi), power pipe, T-Rex fuel pump, Fuel Management Unit, MSD Boost Timing Manager, oil feed lines and all pulleys and brackets. The FMU and BTM will allow you to use the stock ecu tune and fuel system(injectors and MAF sensor). I would still suggest upgrading the fuel system(injectors and meter) and getting a custom tune, especially with the higher boost pulley. The kit was bought used in 2003 and has about 1000 miles on it since then(wasn't put on the car til last year). Blower worked flawlessly when removed.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
If it really does work and includes everything, sound like a good deal. I have a really old V1 and it still works perfect so they can last long.
You can download the installation instructions from Vortech and compare the parts list to what this person says he has to make sure.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
if the unit is in good condition it sounds like a pretty sweet deal....any idea of the miles on it?

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
sounds good to me but just remember to upgrade your fuel pump because even with the inline trex pump your stocker won't be enough

1 - 6 of 6 Posts