Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy is selling the supercharger near me. i was thinking about picking it up. what do u think about it. here is the listing he is asking 16 or b/o

Complete Vortech V-2 supercharger kit for 94-95 mustang GT/Cobra includes everything needed to bolt on and go. Kit also includes the more quiet V-2 compressor, 2 pulleys(10 psi and 17psi), power pipe, T-Rex fuel pump, Fuel Management Unit, MSD Boost Timing Manager, oil feed lines and all pulleys and brackets. The FMU and BTM will allow you to use the stock ecu tune and fuel system(injectors and MAF sensor). I would still suggest upgrading the fuel system(injectors and meter) and getting a custom tune, especially with the higher boost pulley. The kit was bought used in 2003 and has about 1000 miles on it since then(wasn't put on the car til last year). Blower worked flawlessly when removed.

·
Registered
649 Posts
if its for 1600 i would say definietly get it. DO go get 42 or 60lb injectors and a new bigger meter. i had a V2 on my cobra when i got it and it made real good power and i didn't have any problems with it. consider getting a new fuel pump as well if you have high miles on your stock pump, like maybe a 255gph bbk pump. they are pretty cheap and with the T-rex they combined will cupport roughly 500hp.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thats a good deal and i would definitely get a 255lph fuel pump as they are cheap and easy to find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts