Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first time posting, i was wondering if you guys would know a good place to swap cams in a 2001 2v mustang in texas? i want to swap from stock to a comp cams stage 5 as i already have all the bolts i could do myself and i dont have the tools for a job like that, but where i live (corpus christi) i have being quoted arround 1600 just for labor the cam and springs replaced and i being hearing some rumors that arround houston i could probably get them installed for 600 to 800 bucks, i dont mind travelling in texas so if i could save some bucks ill drive the sucker to whethever i have to go hopully you guys know a good reliable place for "cheap" (max 900) also if anybody have or had stage 5 cams installed i would really like to know how much hp it added for you guys and drivability in the street. my goal is to achieve a low 12 to high 11 car that i could also SORT of drive throu town
To be honest i don't know if it does have a like stage 2 cam or something cuz it does sound different from my friend 02 mustang not a lot but there is definitely a difference and the guys at the dyno asked me the same thing cuz they never seen that much from a "stock"(stock long block) Mustang with bots ons, all i know is that the engine is being rebuilt according to the paperwork from the car lot i bought it from but nothing on the cam

1 - 1 of 1 Posts