1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Good luck with that one , I got my chops busted for using a bra to keep my front bumper flawless .lol .

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
are we subaru drivers now?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't mind paying if it works and is functional.

and I'm sorry I'm not rolling around with show car with 600 plus horse power or a trailer queen. Like everyone else seems to be. I don't own a truck and won't give up the stang for one. I drive my car daily, beat on it daily, Make the best of the space it has. But what if you need more ?

Beside all that nobody seems to have one to comment on how it looks other then somehow its going to look like a ricer!
I Drive a 01 Bullitt there nothing Bling Bling Ricer about it. No flashy **** ! Just saying.

·
Registered
863 Posts
To each there own! It just doesn't look right to me on a mustang. I have a truck and I understand need more room. Good luck I hope you find one that works good for you.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I'm not bashing, but I keep seeing this v6 new edge riding around near where I live. It has a roof rack. I've always thought it looked out of place on any coupe, let alone a mustang. It just looks much more fitting on top of the larger roof of a sedan. That's just my opinion though. At the end of the day, it's your car, and it's your decision.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.