4-what colors did they come in i have seen a red type color,silver and black

and one last thing what is the RWHP on the cobras

thanks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
same hoods, yes.
Terminators rated at 390HP
I think the only difference would be VERY small things. Like say a new part in your A/C so it works better. Nothing really performance oriented.
Red, Yellow, White, Blue, Black, Orange and only in 04, the mystichrome color with matching interior (color-shifting paint, like the blue/purple/green). Im not sure on the colors, but thats what I came up with. I think theirs also that goldish color in the termie's, but I may be wrong.
and as before, 390HP

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
The only real difference that you should be concerned with is that the very early 03s had some head cooling issues. Most of them were recalled and fixed by Ford, but it would be something to look into if you plan on purchasing one.

They typically dyno in the 370 RWHP range.

Colors that I can think of off the top of my head-Comp Orange, Screamin' Yellow, Zinc Yellow (not real sure about the two yellows), Oxford White, Black, Torch Red (my favorite), Laser Red (the moroon like red), Sonic Blue (my second favorite), Silver, Mystichrome...I know I have forgot some though.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Also, for some reason, I want to say they had problems with the gas pedals or something didn't they? like they were sticking? At the back of my mind i keep saying recall on a sticking gas pedal????

·
Registered
165 Posts
Jeez.......thats a touch recall. Better let the experts at ford handle the pedal sticking!!! lol

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Good find on the color chart. I thought there were two differnt yellows, but I didn't realize that it was for the two different years. I also didn't know that DSG was only offered in 03.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
i heard that the 04's had a slightly smaller blower pulley from the factory. i dont know how true that is. my girl's is an 04. her upper and lower pulleys look stock. i have the factory upper pulley and my boost gauge only goes to 7-8 and hers goes to "10". maybe its because she has a cai. what do yall think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts