Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question #1: Any plans on getting some more V6 performance parts? Like UDPs, ect.?

Question #2: Any plans on getting 03/04 Termi Chin Spoilers in stock? I know a LOT of people would buy them. They are about as saught after as the Mach1 Chin.

Compliment: I see AM is getting new parts every week lately. I commend you all for a serious commitment to the aftermarket community. AM is becoming (like it wasn't already) the deffinitive source for almost anything you need.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
The head/cam/intake upgrades would be nice to have for the sixxers.

So would light weight driveshifts. None of the ones yall have are clearly for us.

Zat, I got my UDP's from Steeda, incase you're looking.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not really in the market, but might be in the coming months. After I get my Cobra front finished I think im gonna do some simple performance mods (gears, tlok, udp, ect.)

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I see your quarter time... have you done any performance mods?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see your quarter time... have you done any performance mods?
Just my exhaust, CAI, Tuner, and some weight reduction. Have yet to get a custom tune with the tuner. My plans are some UDPs, Gears, Tlock, J-Mod, and a custom tune. Once the car is no longer a DD I am planning on doin a M112 setup.

ohhhhh Niiiiiiick.... chime in on the questions paleaze :cool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
We are always open to new product suggestions, so I will definitely suggest those parts. And feel free to suggest anything else you think would be popular!

We've been expanding our facility greatly which has allowed us to seriously push to expand our inventory. I practically have to make an appointment a week in advance if I want to talk to one of our Purchasing guys they are so busy! LOL In the next few months you will probably see an even more exponential increase in inventory! Definitely exciting times for Mustang modding! :woot

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are always open to new product suggestions, so I will definitely suggest those parts. And feel free to suggest anything else you think would be popular!

We've been expanding our facility greatly which has allowed us to seriously push to expand our inventory. I practically have to make an appointment a week in advance if I want to talk to one of our Purchasing guys they are so busy! LOL In the next few months you will probably see an even more exponential increase in inventory! Definitely exciting times for Mustang modding! :woot
Yep, I have deff noticed a huge boost in products from AM. Every week there are 3-4 new items on the site.

The chin from the Termi (03-04 Cobra) would be a big seller. I know the Mach1 Chin is one of your top selling products due to the "Completeness" it adds to the New Edge.

The 03/04 Termi front bumper is, IMO, the most popular upgrade for the front of the New Edges. The chin made for the bumper also adds that "Complete" look. So, couple the best selling front bumper with the best "complete" mod from the best aftermarket company and what do you have?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts