Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a great deal on a 31 spline ford racing limited slip diff. i know that im going to need to get 31 axles to be able to put this on and im gonna put 3.73 while im at it anyways. anything else im missing? and anywhere i can find a guide to instal all 3 of these items?

thanks

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
You dont need to get the kit from ford. I prefer ratech master install kits. whatever kit you get make sure its a master kit with wheel bearings and seals. no sense skipping over those as long as everything is apart

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
ahhhh... LSD.... the good ole days! :tomato

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
it gives you the ability to fly!

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
as far as what?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Will it help me on turns?
LSD loves to help you on turns or anything else you want to believe you can do. LSD solves all your problems and makes you reach for the sky. LSD will help you to do anything you have ever wanted to do. If you can dream it, LSD can make it happen. :yes

LOL....

·
Registered
997 Posts
LSD loves to help you on turns or anything else you want to believe you can do. LSD solves all your problems and makes you reach for the sky. LSD will help you to do anything you have ever wanted to do. If you can dream it, LSD can make it happen. :yes

LOL....
hahahahahahaha

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
How do you mean help in corners? what are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Your car comes with a traction lock already. Which is a cheap form of LSD. The LSD from FRPP is a true LSD and requires friction compound be added to the fluid. Make sure you either stuff your diff in the freezer or have a pumpkin spreader to help on the install. And I'm not kidding.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts