Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MooShoo Pork
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a quick clip of my Bama Ghost Cam Tume at idle. The driveability is perfect and it sounds 10x better in person.

2012 Mustang GT
Roush ABs
Lethal O/R H-Pipe
Steeda Intake

·
MooShoo Pork
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any drawbacks,like smell bad mpg,etc.?
Driveability is good and the mpg seems to have stayed the same. It smells like gas but I love that smell lol

·
MooShoo Pork
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! Ah so you have Aeroforce gauges? What's the A/F at idle?
Jumps around a little but its usually between 14.6-14.8 so the tune is pretty accurate

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Sounds incredible! Especially with the Roush axle-back exhaust. I'm glad you're enjoying it, too.

Thanks for posting up a video and sharing!

Shane

·
MooShoo Pork
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
MooShoo Pork
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sounds great! How do you like the OR-H and roush combo?
The cam tune sounds sick in person but it can be pretty freakin loud when you get on it. I'm considering changing to GT500 ABs. I like loud, but this can be extremely loud and sometimes you want to have a little fun without all the attention

·
MooShoo Pork
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm actually in the process of making a video comparing the Roush ABs with stock cats vs the H-Pipe so you can see how much louder it gets

·
Registered
554 Posts
That'd be great! I'm hoping to buy a OR-X and running my roush AB's but I'm a bit worried about the noise. I might replace the resonators with bullet mufflers though to help tone it down.

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
The cam tune sounds sick in person but it can be pretty freakin loud when you get on it. I'm considering changing to GT500 ABs. I like loud, but this can be extremely loud and sometimes you want to have a little fun without all the attention

Lethal302,

GT500 mufflers are the way to go with an O/R Xipe on the 11+ Mustangs. It's much more bearable for long drives and having conversations in the car haha. I think you'll get just what you're looking for with the GT500 Axle-back!

Shane

1 - 13 of 13 Posts