Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just put her away on Sunday and haven't had a chance to ride all year. I'm still pretty messed up from my accident back in April, so I have been unable to ride all year.

BUT that doesn't mean I couldn't mod the replacement bike :)

I put a full Graves exhaust system on there, Power Commander V with custom Graves map, and had my buddy Anthony (who owns BAUCE Racing) flash the ECU for me with a few custom request. I had him raise the idle to 2k rpm, smooth out the throttle, decrease engine braking, and a few other things that I had gripes about on my previous R6.

Even though I haven't been able to ride, I can tell it's a completely different bike with the ECU flash. When I rev it up, it's much smoother & and just runs better. Here's a video I was finally able to upload.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. Spent the last week in the hospital negotiating the deal. Got out of the hospital then the following Monday, and had a family friend take me over to look at it that Friday. Wheelchair and all :)

Brought her home that day.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll see how I am when it's time to ride. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on the bike in the Spring time and I'll be mentally ready too.

I did promise everybody that if I can't get myself mentally together while on the bike, I'll sell it. The last thing I want to be is a danger to myself.

·
Registered
70 Posts
sounds nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts