Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone has tried this, or if there are better ways of doing this, but for a long time now my seat belts would never fully retract when I would unbuckle the seat belt. They would ether retract slowly or not at all (the belt wasn't flipped or anything). So when I was wiping down the interior I decided to wipe the seat belts with the Meguiar's Natural Shine Protectant and now my seat belts snap back super quick and easy, its been that way for about a week since I wiped them down. I recommend it for those that are having the same issues with their seat belts.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
My problem is the driver side is flipped and gets hung in the corner of the plastic loop it goes through Lol.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah mine had a problem of getting flipped like that too, and I wasn't really recommending it as a permanent fix of the issue, but it worked great just for a quick fix, great right up sonicboom, I'd do that if It was a big issue, but like I said just wiping down the belt fixed it for me, but I probably didn't have as bad of a problem

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I kinda want to take mine somewhere to get fixed... would a body shop do that or what?

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
the loop is there so you can reach the seatbelt easier. it has two screws which can be removed under the headrest and it comes right out if you want to remove it. u'll miss it though. and you have to have a bent screw driver to get it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts