Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a jasper motor that was supposed to come with 280 hp....since then i added upper and lower intake upgrade, equal length shorty headers, x pipe, soon to get some heads. My question is what size fuel injectors u guys think i should get? Or when should you upgrade from the stock ones? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i used typhoon...cheaper but soposedly similaar to edelbrok's.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i used typhoon...cheaper but soposedly similaar to edelbrok's. thanks for the responses guys

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i just put a new fuel pump in...but it was a stock replacement. So i will have to get that 255..I got a tax return check coming so ill have to budget it out on everything i wanna get :) New hood coming in tommorow and a stage 3 clutch kit goin in tomorow so im pretty excited!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill post pics once the hoods on, oh yea i got some headlights goin on too...gonna look bad ass! Thanks for the posts fellas.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
wat headlights did you get

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
3,784 Posts
yeah that hood is pretty rare on foxes. IDK why, they look great on them. I guess because alot of people like the standard cowl hoods.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
That number would be at 100% duty cycle.
yeah I would not run 19's with more than 275hp or so to be safe.. Some people will say otherwise but to be safe you dont want to lean out..

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Also If you are gonna go to 24lb injectors I would put at least a 190lph fuel pump in the tank also.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
will the car not run right with the 24's without the 190 fuel pump?

·
Registered
23 Posts
i didnt have a problem running the 24s with the stock pump i just thought i have the bigger injectors so i should get the pump to back it up so i ended up running the in tank 255

1 - 20 of 22 Posts