Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I heard some tech colleges with auto shop do some work on your car for free any one know anything about it?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah they are supposed to be watched over professionaly though right? i might want to ask about that to lol

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
yeah but stupid drunk college kid new to paint with old professional guy standing next to him, equals stupid drunk college kid paint job...free isnt always good..

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol yeah good point im kinda broke it was a thought tho lol

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i bet haha...yeah maybe if its a senoir student MAYBE..but otherwise idk...

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah lol haha i could see it they fix the injectors rotate my tires etc etc and i pull out and get on it a little bit and all of a sudden my tire passes me LOL god I would flat out die

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Hey I heard some tech colleges with auto shop do some work on your car for free any one know anything about it?
they will only do it if it is wrecked around here and they did my buddies 01 sixer the paint job looks ok but they didnt prep it in alot of places they should have.but overall it looks decent for a dd.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o wait so my stang has to be wrecked for them to work on it.... i dont think i want to wreck her

...i'll just take the hard road and figure it out for myself.... lol:D we'll see how that goes

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts