Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, found a 9" in a 78 bronco..Would it work in my 91? Or is it to wide and involve work?

Brett!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
im imagining its gunna be too wide. and it wont be a direct bolt in too...but with the right tool's you could get it to have just one wheel back there..with the right tools anythings possible...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha, ok.. Well, anyone else? Found it for a pretty good price.. (I think) and if it works I want to snag it!

Brett!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
ok i wont take that as a slap an the face...love you too

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahah, well, I just want to see if anyone else can actually tell me if it is to wide or not.

$225 sound good for a 9" complete with 3:54's.. I think.

Brett!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone?

Brett!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
ok ^^^ see i was lying cuz i said nothing like that at all

·
Registered
150 Posts
I wouldn't pay that much for it. The most I've ever spent on a 9" was $40. I have 3 sitting in my garage right now they are all over the place. You can get them narrowed, new brackets welded on them and you can get the axles cut and resplined too. Quick Performance sells them ready to go also.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, well than .. Nevermind! Ill keep my eyes peeled for somthing else! Thanks guys

Brett!

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
Hey guys, found a 9" in a 78 bronco..Would it work in my 91? Or is it to wide and involve work?

Brett!

Why? You must be making alot of horsepower if you need a heavy ass 9 inch rear end in your car.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nah, was just looking around. And I know lots of guys at the track use them. So when I seen it I figured id ask around..

On the limited slip or not P-351.. I dont know.. I just seen it for sale.

Brett.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Nah, was just looking around. And I know lots of guys at the track use them. So when I seen it I figured id ask around..

On the limited slip or not P-351.. I dont know.. I just seen it for sale.

Brett!

uhoh......you put a period after brett instead of an exclamation mark.....ill fix it for you though......just trying to keep things working smoothly around here....lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts