Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is what i was talking about in my other thread. the baffles are taken out of the dumps. And my camera was dead so i had to use my iphone. not the best sound on the drive by part

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
GATDAYUM. Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
if you get a chance to make more please post, especially if you get a WOT drive by, that sounded amazing

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you get a chance to make more please post, especially if you get a WOT drive by, that sounded amazing
I'll see what I can do. I doubt it will happen. Its rare that my dad and I film this stuff. mostly cause he is always working or I'm out with friends and busy. But I'll see what I can do.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
i seriously blew a huge load.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sweet, my girlfriend's dad has the 9th one produced, it sounds aight.. still want a cobra though
Me and you both bud.... Me and you both....

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
that's a sweet car. I've seen a few review videos of them. I'd like to own one that is for sure. I'm not a huge fan of the paint scheme, but none-the-less...sick car.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's a sweet car. I've seen a few review videos of them. I'd like to own one that is for sure. I'm not a huge fan of the paint scheme, but none-the-less...sick car.
Grabber blue and black comes next year. That's gonna look amazing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts