1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
The Little 2v That Could
1,623 Posts
I planned on a tial 50 for my future build, you just confirmed that.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
thanks for posting vids man, mad reps+++........all the vids on youtube suck lol. this doesnt sound as loud as my friends big red thank god, now i cant wait to put mine on.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
that sounds so good, whats your exhaust setup?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
sounds awesome man!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

I planned on a tial 50 for my future build, you just confirmed that.
Glad I could help!

thanks for posting vids man, mad reps+++........all the vids on youtube suck lol. this doesnt sound as loud as my friends big red thank god, now i cant wait to put mine on.
No problem man anytime.

that sounds so good, whats your exhaust setup?
Thanks! Bbk longtubes, bbk catted hpipe, slp mufflers.

sounds awesome man!
Thanks!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Haha....sounds just like mine. People actually stop and stare when I pull up anywhere...it is awesome! By the way are you on a stock bottom end with that kind of power?

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
that sounds fun as hell! is the bov mounted in the grill delete? it sounds super loud

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha....sounds just like mine. People actually stop and stare when I pull up anywhere...it is awesome! By the way are you on a stock bottom end with that kind of power?
Ha yes people always stop and stare! Nope I have a built bottom end with blower cams and ported heads.

that sounds fun as hell! is the bov mounted in the grill delete? it sounds super loud
It is a blast! Kind of its mounted behind the radiator inbetween the radiator hose and power steering fluid resevoir.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
His garage says built bottom with 8.5 cr.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Sounds very similar to mine and I absolutely love it! Nice ride by the way, looks great!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds very similar to mine and I absolutely love it! Nice ride by the way, looks great!
Yes I love it too. I will rev the car up just to hear the bov haha. Thanks!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Super jealous, nice car dude.

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Haha mine sounds exactly like this also. F'n love it!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts