Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since autoguide ruined this forum to the point of no return, i started a subreddit for the last few remaining members here. come on over so we can continue the party. you're even allowed to cuss

for our older and less tech savvy members like 69fastback, all you have to do is go to www.reddit.com/r/MMrefugees and make a reddit account if you don't have one already. you don't need an email to sign up, just a username and password

see you on the other side

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,541 Posts
He isn't the only one that isn't tech savvy. I don't even have a facebook account. Is this going to include Mustang mods or is it just for the clubhouse? The new site says you have to be a moderator or invited. What does than mean?

OK. I got in but I have no idea where to go.

Second Edit: After creating a username/password I couldn't find anything. I left the sight and used the link again. It remembered the username/password and took me to r/MMrefugees. I left a "hello" post but couldn't find it again.

I'm not sure this is for me. This may be my goodbye.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He isn't the only one that isn't tech savvy. I don't even have a facebook account. Is this going to include Mustang mods or is it just for the clubhouse?
let me know if you have any questions

it will include whatever the people want, because surpriiiiiiise, it's the members of the community who make the community special

we're all still car people, so posting about cars and mods will always be welcome

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i set it back to public, we'll decide later whether it should be private or public

1 - 4 of 4 Posts