Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put together a new Facebook group called Racers Catching Thieves. It's sole purpose is to be able to post up pictures of stolen race cars, street cars, trailers, tow rigs, and expensive parts that were stolen. The hope is that this page will be huge, and we will have an international web of honest racers looking to catch thieves trying to use or sell stolen goods.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/racerscatchingthieves/

A few years back, my friend Josh Klugger had his Outlaw Drag Radial Mach 1 stolen, which was worth well over 6 figures. It would be nice to catch a thief trying to get away with something like this. With the speed of Facebook and smart phones, we can now spread the word and pictures faster than they can travel. I hope everybody not only joins, but gets notifications, occasionally visits the page, and SHARES!

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Ouch lol. I thought I had a good idea once too, Then I googled it and found out its already been done.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
There is no problem with having groups, especially one with a positive plan,
But there is an issue when you just join the forum to spam the forum without being an active member or bringing anything to the table.

·