Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I orded a Set of racing stripes and decided to do it myself boy did I line then up pretty good Untill the rear deck area came up. I messed it Up big time!!! Ugh Well That was My day!! Can't Wait to get my 4:10's all you guys who have them make them seem god like!!!!:D

·
Registered
600 Posts
did you use rapidtac or at least soapy water? I work with vinyl a lot and wouldnt ever do a car without at least one of those. is your mess up bubbles and wrickles or just off line?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL no pics I know:( I just walked away from my car I didnt want to look at it anymore. Tomorrow when I get back from school Ill show you guys. The mistake is the width between the stripe is off like it matchs the tips but in the center portion of it, it gets bigger. Oh an Sct xcalibrator 3 or Livewire? I cant decide?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh so you did it on your own awesome! Im going to do it too! What percent did you use? Haha I know I was bored at home today no work and no school lead me to decide to put my stripes on my own!

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
After doing the tint on my tail lights, i don't think i would ever try doing something that big.
Were they pretty tough? I've thought about having my tint guy do them whenever I get my windows done.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill get the Pics up tomorrow and Ill ask for opinions. Its dark outside and I surely dont want to see them right now :(

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Oh so you did it on your own awesome! Im going to do it too! What percent did you use? Haha I know I was bored at home today no work and no school lead me to decide to put my stripes on my own!
I used 35%, bought it on ebay.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: Well I woke up and saw the mess I made of my car so I pulled them off right there and then didnt take pics I didnt want memories of the incident! So my car looks normal now!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts