Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep got a pin hole in the tank of my radiator. It's a peeing coolant.

So I may put a stroker motor in the mustang in the future but really don't know when. I would like to upgrade my cooling system now what can I get?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
how many rows is your jbig

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
that one i posted should be a direct fit.....thats a summit brand.....the ford racing one is only like 10 bucks more.....just get on summit and look around.....pick one thats a direct fit

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
an alum one from summit would be the best, however if you are in a pinch you can get a heavy duty 3 core replacement rad from your local parts store for around 200, give or take a couple of bucks depending on where you live, that's all i've got and my car runs cool

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
an alum one from summit would be the best, however if you are in a pinch you can get a heavy duty 3 core replacement rad from your local parts store for around 200, give or take a couple of bucks depending on where you live, that's all i've got and my car runs cool
Agreed. If you go with the stock replacement route.. Search around auto part stores with Google. A while ago, I picked a brand new HD 3 core for about $125 shipped from some place I never heard of. It has been doing its job.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
ALUMINUM ftw

1 - 9 of 9 Posts