Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna be installing a procharger on my 07 gt and i was thinking about using radical racing for the install and tune.

Does anybody have good or bad reviews on them and would anyone recommend them?

·
Registered
662 Posts
I am gonna be installing a procharger on my 07 gt and i was thinking about using radical racing for the install and tune.

Does anybody have good or bad reviews on them and would anyone recommend them?
I hear he's very good at tuning (I guess you have to be if your shop is right down the road from the drag strip). I think he uses only Diablo to tune, but I could be wrong.
I got mine tuned at Tillman Speed. Give Chris Rose a call, he is a great tuner and will get you the max save HP from your car. They are in Aston PA right across the Com. Barry bridge.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
To be honest the procharger install couldn't much easier of a bolt and go. I'd seriously entertain doing it yourself and pocket some change.
+10000 The install is about as straight forward as it gets... If you have any mechanical know how you and a buddy could have this done on a saturday with no problems.

·
14,391 Posts
If I had a mustang and supercharger sitting at home waiting to go together, I would be half tempted to shoot myself so I could go home...

·
Registered
818 Posts
:lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea def lol the prob would be that i wouldnt have a lot of leave time to slap the thing on and gettn it tuned i might run into a problem getting it done in time before i go back to my duty station and i dont have a lot of tools at the base.

It def crossed my mind lol or try to plea that i am mentally unstable and u must send me home imediately lol.

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Where are you purchasing your pro-charger? If I can ask. I will be purchasing mine come Feb.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i bought mine used, a lot of people have heard my issues with they seller, i know all sellers arent the same but if you decide to go down the used route be careful. when i got mine the impeller blades were all bent up i had to send it back to procharger for a rebuild, the air filter was crushed had to buy a new one the outlet on the intercooler was bent have to fix that, and now i gotta find out if the diablo that came with it actually isnt broken because the cord that runs to it is pretty fraid.

·
14,391 Posts
Wheres home? Maybe you can find someone here that is reputable with thier work and have it installed and tuned for you...

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
i bought mine used, a lot of people have heard my issues with they seller, i know all sellers arent the same but if you decide to go down the used route be careful. when i got mine the impeller blades were all bent up i had to send it back to procharger for a rebuild, the air filter was crushed had to buy a new one the outlet on the intercooler was bent have to fix that, and now i gotta find out if the diablo that came with it actually isnt broken because the cord that runs to it is pretty fraid.
WTF? lol....did a huge dog get to the pieces or something?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well home is NJ and thats where the car is and parts i prob be home for 2 weeks at the end of dec beg of jan then i gotta drive the car back down to texas.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
If I had a mustang and supercharger sitting at home waiting to go together, I would be half tempted to shoot myself so I could go home...
:withhomo

1 - 17 of 17 Posts