Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the radio part that is on top of the fender off the parts mustang and it looks like someone broke the antenna off inside the black piece on the fender how can i get it out so i can put my antenna in???

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
drill it out with bit smaller than what the antenna is

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is there anyother way i dont have a drill (just started getting into mechanical stuff a few months ago :)

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Delete it and install one of these instead:

HIDDEN ANTENNA

I put mine right behind the center of my back seat and filled the antenna hole on the fender. If you look at the pic in my sig you will see there is no antenna on my fender, it is a very clean look and I get great reception with that antenna in the link.

( Josh, you KNEW it was coming right?:p)

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
^ :blah

If he doesn't have a drill, I doubt he will have the material and tools to patch a hole in the fender. :p

No offense White :lol

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
you finally get your car back White? Gotta see these pics man. Does the fender still have the piece that mounts to the fender and its broken off inside, like the screw part?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
you can always undo the piece mounted to tha fender, throw it away and go to the junkyard, pull off another one from some other fender. the smooth black cover pops off with a screw driver OR undo from below.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts