I have a 99 gt purchased from a good friend. Prior to purchase he replaced the aftermarket stereo with the factory unit because it was thought that something involving the radio was draining the battery. After the factory unit was back in, there appeared to be no battery drain. But after owning the car for a month or so and not driving it every day or every other, the issue is back. Removed both radio fuses and have left the car sit for several days with no start up and car starts just fine. Question is were do I go from here? I would like to repair it as to putting in a battery cutoff or keep pulling the fuses. Thanks.