Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a radio Ford aeronutronic AM/FM radio that I'm looking for a little help with.

6A-D7AF-19A241-AB

Can someone tell me what year it is, and possibly give me the rundown on the color codes? I've been looking all over the internet with no luck. These are the wires I have...

(2) Black w/ Silver
White w/ Green
Pink w/ Green
Pink w/ Blue
Orange w/ Green

I'm sure Todd will have some info....I hope :)

Thanks in advance

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was a 77. It was with some old stuff I had laying around, and I'm selling it to a guy, but he wants to know what everything is, and I don't know. I'll try and get you some pictures today. The wires I mentioned above are in a bundle that would plug into a factory harness.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here it is. I have to hook it up to something so I can show this guy it works and i don't want to bake it. The colors are listed in the OP, but here is the plug. I would bet that a black and a pink go to each speaker, the orange is accessory on, and the white is the 12V, but I want to be sure before I hook it up. I know the blue ones in the top corner you can't see are the illumination wires.

·