Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
cammed, geared, and blown
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...I washed and waxed my car in preparation for a show...and when i woke up this morning, it was raining. i waited as long as i could, and then had to drive like 30 miles on wet highway to the show. Needless to say, my car looked like poop...and it was too dirty for me to just do a quick detail. Despite my sign \/, I doubt i got any votes. I had a blast anyway.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Wow, what a coincidence. I was there too. I didn't enter, I just went to look around with a couple of buddies.
Your car looked fine, but those trucks kinda ruined the theme of the show.

·
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, what a coincidence. I was there too. I didn't enter, I just went to look around with a couple of buddies.
Your car looked fine, but those trucks kinda ruined the theme of the show.
Thanks for the compliment.
The trucks and the chrysler 300s were a little out there...but people like them...I guess. I love seeing a stock 300 with 22" rims and trophies in the back seat.:rolleyes:

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
And the doors that opened and rotated? What the hell?
That rat rod sitting a row back from you was one of my favorite "other" cars that were there.

·
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that was awesome!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Love Rat Rods, buddies got one done and is working on another they are some of the coolest creations I have ever seen.

·
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love Rat Rods, buddies got one done and is working on another they are some of the coolest creations I have ever seen.
The radiator overflow tank was a Jack Daniel's bottle...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts