Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my right front inner skirt has been cracked for awhile from a dumbass Jiffy Lube inspector who parked my bumper over a curb. I put zip ties over the crack for a temp. fix until i could get one off a parts car. Yesterday I was pulling in the driveway which has a slight curb and I heard a loud snap. I knew right away it cracked again. So i go ahead and pull in my garage and go look at it.... I get freaking pissed cuz now i have to drive the wifes car until I order one. LoL 30 min. later the wife calls with a flat.....:mad: I drink a few beers after yesterday.

[/IMG]

I should get one in a few days from Late Model Restoration

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ouchie that sucks man. did the beer help? that might have been a day for a few shots lol
killed a 6 pack and made piece with it lol. My car never gives me anytrouble so its not to bad.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Damn, you got lucky that thing didn't come off and take a short ride across your undercarriage.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, you got lucky that thing didn't come off and take a short ride across your undercarriage.
I here yah. Im glad the hardware stayed secure in the fender apron. That stuff cost almost what the skirt does:no

·
Registered
158 Posts
I would be having that jiffy lube pay for a fender liner. You take your car somewhere and expect it back in the same condition. If they screwed it up then they fix it.

Glad the beers help ya out. lol

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why can't you drive it without the fender liner??
because my intake filter is right next to the tire, smog pump and wiring harnes. I just dont want to take the rist of slinging stuff up there and breaking things. Execially having my filter next to the ground.

I would be having that jiffy lube pay for a fender liner. You take your car somewhere and expect it back in the same condition. If they screwed it up then they fix it.

Glad the beers help ya out. lol
It was a long time ago and the i saw a small crack and didnt think much of it. Wasnt going to risk him of losing his job over it. Kinda wish they would have just made a note of it for something like this tho.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Rockauto has amazing prices on those, I got my inner finder cover for 20 bucks, I was so surprised on how cheap they are.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
i think i paid $35 or something from late model. Dude now that i got that fixed i backed into a lady and scuffed up my bumper up. Its not to bad but damn.. now i get to paint the car at my dads place soon.

·
Banned
990 Posts
Looks like someone has a nice Ford racing banner in his garage.;)
how do these people knowtice these things, lol i had to really look to see that after you mentioned it...but any ways, ya that fender sucks,but atleast it came off at a slow speed, imagine what it coulda done if it came off on the freeway..

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how do these people knowtice these things, lol i had to really look to see that after you mentioned it...but any ways, ya that fender sucks,but atleast it came off at a slow speed, imagine what it coulda done if it came off on the freeway..
lol if it came off on the highway the person behind me would have recieved free plastic mulch

·
Registered
24 Posts
lol if it came off on the highway the person behind me would have recieved free plastic mulch
Hey, you would have been spreading the Cobra love all over the highway, it's cool....HA! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts