Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
random question, im driving right now with a venezuelan id my home country..and wont get my texas driver license till next month and want to go street racing around the area but dont want to risk anything..can the cops look up my information from my home country with my venezuelan identification thanks..

·
Registered
812 Posts
I dont quite understand what your getting at, but it sounds illegal and I say dont do anything dumb

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Well if you get caught, you're ****ed either way for street racing. also, if you have no legal U.S. documents, you will also get screwed. Basically if you get pulled over now, you are not going to hve a good time.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
yea id suggest staying low because even if you dont street race and you get pulled over, im pretty sure the venezuelan id really isnt going to fly.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
Basically your looking at prearranged street racing, reckless driving, willful speeding in excess of 70mph and driving without a license.

You make the call, but it sounds like deportation to me for sure for sure!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
mmhmm, +1 on everything that everyone said

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well im allowed to drive here for a month maximum with my venezuelan id..
until i get my tx one,just wanted to know if cops can read my record from there

·
Registered
812 Posts
who cares dude, just dont do anything illegal and you'll have nothing to worry about

·
Registered
812 Posts
If you want to get a fix, search youtube for street race crashes and maybe you'll change your mind

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
If you're not going to race on a closed course, don't be mad when you lose your license (which you haven't even gotten yet) or total your car (or worse).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts