Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
Good
but its been overdone, u gotta add somethin to make it pop, maybe the pony runnin outta smoke

·
Registered
508 Posts
Nice start to a full sleeve!!

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
I think it looks pretty good! and thats coming from a harsh critic of most tattoos, I almost always have something bad to say about them, not my fault people get stupid ass **** on their bodies, lol ( I like tattoos, I just think most people get lame crap most of the time)

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
I think the artist did a good job but that doesnt mean its a good tattoo. I would never tattoo a pony on my own body. Yeah we all like mustangs but they dont have that deep of a meaning. So to that i say leave the pony pictures on the wall, not on your arm.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
10, i say get a cobra wrapping its self around the stang. looks cool though

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
+7

My cousin has one like that on her shoulder blade and a cobra emblem tatt on the back of her neck. You cant see the one on her neck unless she has her hair up.

I have to agree with white venom on this one though, you have basically just put some one's brand on you. If you love the mustang that much then that is awesome, but what happens if you change your mind?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I think the artist did a good job but that doesnt mean its a good tattoo. I would never tattoo a pony on my own body. Yeah we all like mustangs but they dont have that deep of a meaning. So to that i say leave the pony pictures on the wall, not on your arm.
a little late for him. lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey man, I like it. Who care's if you don't drive a Stang in the future. It's a statement about where you are at this point in your life. Tattoos are part of a reminder. A history of our mind set at each point of our lives. We may change or grow but our history lives on whether or not we have it inked into our skin. Me? I choose to have it inked.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i dont think i wont like mustangs later since i have loved mustangs since i was 5. so i am pretty confident in loving them from much much longer. and on top of that the mustang i have my great grandfather bought it for me just weeks before dieing of lung cancer at the age of 74 so mustangs just have a real meaning to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts