Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 2007 mustang gt/cs. When I'm listening to tunes I get a rattle in my passenger side door. The speakers are not blown but I cant seem to track exactly where its coming from. Anyone ever have a smiler problem? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Its enough to drive a man to drink!

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
My dash rattles in mine... like greg said gotta love plastic garbage!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
my passenger side door rattles some. i tore my whole door apart to try and find it. now my radio covers it up lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
Found mine to be the window buttons on the arm rest. I still need to put some dynamat or moleskin there to stop it. Good place to check

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
I had a minor one in my driver side. turned out being the mirror like shook and made a noise.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey guys, I have a 2007 mustang gt/cs. When I'm listening to tunes I get a rattle in my passenger side door. The speakers are not blown but I cant seem to track exactly where its coming from. Anyone ever have a smiler problem? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Its enough to drive a man to drink!
I had that same prob, tore the door apart, and didnt find anything......then I removed the plate that houses the switches and found a nickel in there!!!! problem solved

·
Registered
96 Posts
For me it was my window buttons, so I pulled em out and slapped a piece of duct tape on each which solved that problem. If it sounds like a "larger" rattle, all i could suggest is dynamat.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
haha mine was a plastic wendy's spoon left in there by my sister...gotta love siblings...It rattled for like a week and I finally got over to the passenger side to look at it...:D

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
LOL! I had an annoyiing rattle in the pass side door too. When I took it apart I found about 50 cents in change rattling around in there.

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
50 cents... couple more and you got yourself a carwash, or a vacuum job :lol better keep digging around!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I had a minor one in my driver side. turned out being the mirror like shook and made a noise.
This right here. It is very common with our mirrors. My car did it too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Chalk up another with the window switch rattle here. Very easy to fix.

Either rest your hand on the window switch....or pull it out of the door panel, add some electrical/double sided/whatever tape to the outside of the housing, re-insert in door. No more "bbrrrrrrr" when the bass hits!

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Lol I love how everyone has there own rattle story. gotta love our cars =]
It's just the nature of cars. Period. All of these guys want to talk about how it's just newer cars and old cars didn't rattle, my ass... My 1965 Mustang fastback rattled too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts