Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the Raxiom Sequential Tail Light Kit (plug in) install on my 06 for a few months now, when one of my friends was following me the other night she noticed that my left blinker wasn't sequencing. Upon further inspection I noticed the first and third lights flashed at the same rate then the middle bulb came on. I know I installed them correctly and haven't changed them since. Has anyone had this problem and know how to fix it?

It is still covered by the warranty so worst case I will just have it replaced.

·
Registered
920 Posts
AngeloScuro,

I'm sorry to hear your Sequential tail lights aren't operating properly! I haven't heard of anyone having a problem where only a single bulb was off, though. Is it possible some water got though the weather stripping in your trunk?

Either way, I'd like to get you taken care of. Shoot me a PM with your order number and I'll get a new Raxiom kit sent out your away ASAP!

Shane

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shane, I went ahead and called AM shortly after posting this and got a replacement

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They really are, I have never found a company with such great customer support, accidentally ordered the wrong oil (10w-30 not 5w-30) and AM swapped it out and paid for the return shipping on the 10w-30 even though it was my mistake

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I had a couple problems when I first installed the sequentials. It sounded similar to your problem, but it just required replacing a few bulbs. I'm not sure why, but I had 2 bulbs go out the first few weeks. But now it's been a couple years and no more issues :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts