Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never really liked the Shelby razors, but saw them in person the other day and thought they were really nice. The only problem is that I own a new edge and I've never seen a new edge with razors. How do you guys think they will look with an 03 cobra front and hood, and possibly a saleen spoiler?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
look on the car in the link and you will see

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Lay off guys, jeez. He made one bad comment.. does not mean he is a bad guy.

I have meet him in person, he is a really nice and great person to be around. Plus, after F8L GT told him he ment for him to look at the pics, he said thanks...

Personally, I think they look good.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Zat, I admit it was a rude statement. I posted that after a long day of work.

The only picture I like is from the side, but the rest look out of place.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
How do you guys think they will look with an 03 cobra front and hood, and possibly a saleen spoiler?
i think they will look like crap and ruin the look... they are shelby but man they are nasty looking

·
Registered
194 Posts
Wow... I think I threw up a little.... Those wheels are ugly.... I don't think anything would make them look good... (Except for being stored in a box... never to be seen again....)

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
Wow... I think I threw up a little.... Those wheels are ugly.... I don't think anything would make them look good... (Except for being stored in a box... never to be seen again....)
they'll fit nicely in your mother's box...nobody sees that either :tomato

buahahahahahahahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!

I keed I keed

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts