Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been almost 4 years since I got rid of my 04 GT. At the time I really couldn't afford to mod it at all and was needing something a little more practical. I am now looking to get back in a New Edge. This wont be a full time daily driver for me just a fun car for to have.

I have been reading the forum a lot lately and planning what I want to do to said Mustang. I am wanting to go with Cat Back, CAI, 4:10s, Tune and I have my heart said on Stage 1 Cams. I am not looking at going FI, just an all motor 2v. (I know not to expect much power)

I am also looking for suggestions or comments on my plan. Am I doing a stupid set up? how much power? etc

I am in Afghanistan right now and have plenty of time to plan. I will looking to buy a 99-04 around late May early June so if any one may be selling around then let me know.

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
You can buy my 2000 GT.

5.1 stroker
Supercharged
Forged
Cams
Etc

A full bolt on cam'd gt will be around ~300-305hp

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can buy my 2000 GT.

5.1 stroker
Supercharged
Forged
Cams
Etc

A full bolt on cam'd gt will be around ~300-305hp
You may be asking more then the wife will let me spend. Sounds like an awesome car though.
EDIT: Just went and saw your post in the for sale section. That thing is sweet and not a bad price. If you got it when I get back we may talk!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts