Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok coming back from pc my car has this shake to it so check the stuff out and need new tires! Ok after the new tires still has the shake jack it up and put it in drive while on jack stands and cruising about 40 and start pushing on the breaks and it just sounds like my rear end is finna come out from under my car! Drain the fluid out and it smells burnt but there are not metal shavings in the bottom of the pan but my pinnion gear i think thats what you call it is like able to move back and forth by my hand and i can move the whole case by my hand! I think the rear end is through am i right?

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
ok coming back from pc my car has this shake to it so check the stuff out and need new tires! Ok after the new tires still has the shake jack it up and put it in drive while on jack stands and cruising about 40 and start pushing on the breaks and it just sounds like my rear end is finna come out from under my car! Drain the fluid out and it smells burnt but there are not metal shavings in the bottom of the pan but my pinnion gear i think thats what you call it is like able to move back and forth by my hand and i can move the whole case by my hand! I think the rear end is through am i right?
everything i just heard is completely normal
your RING gear should be able to move slightly with out moving your pinion gear, thats backlash
gear oil period smells like utter sh!t

if you still have vibration best to check out your driveshaft and u-joints
also are you tires BALANCED? or just new

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
ya i would check your u-joint, bc i have the same problem and my rear u-joint in gone lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well when going down the road while in od one day at like 2000 rpm it started spinning the tires for like 5 seconds and then went back to being fine!

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
well when going down the road while in od one day at like 2000 rpm it started spinning the tires for like 5 seconds and then went back to being fine!
that has nothing to do with the rear end
and i find it very hard to believe at 2k rpms you were spinning unless you were in rain/snow

either way your rear end would not result in being a problem at all
like i said what i read everything was perfectly normal
you have backlash. GOOD you need it or you'll burn up the gears

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also why would only my left side do it! also i can move the whole case and i mean move it not nudge it a little i mean move it my rear end case is worn out!

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Also why would only my left side do it! also i can move the whole case and i mean move it not nudge it a little i mean move it my rear end case is worn out!
i can see you want to believe your rear end is bad
so i will let you
and stop helping in the thread. you've convinced yourself thats it anyone right? so why should i put in my ASE certified information..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok

well the guy that has checked my car for me has been a mechanic for 20 some odd years and he has diagnosed all my cars and never been wrong! Not downing you or your ASE certified info! He checked all my u joints and drive shaft today and there is nothing wrong with them! We are gonna put new axel bearings in it i think friday and i will let you know what it does thank you and your ASE certification!

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
well the guy that has checked my car for me has been a mechanic for 20 some odd years and he has diagnosed all my cars and never been wrong! Not downing you or your ASE certified info! He checked all my u joints and drive shaft today and there is nothing wrong with them! We are gonna put new axel bearings in it i think friday and i will let you know what it does thank you and your ASE certification!
lmao oh boy by what you've said in this thread then now
you are full of it

im calling BS on this entire thing lol do you even know what ASE is?
if you mechanic says anything against it i'll laugh so hard lol because not only does it make you look WORSE then you already are looking but it makes you and your mechanic look retarded

ASE certification is the highest certifaction you can get as a mechanic really...it basically is the proof saying you are knowledged in the area you pass the ASE certification test on

so you saying BS to my ASE makes you look :eek:

your just another kid pwned by me on this site. and i really didnt even have to do anything

as usual i stated facts...you stated your bs trying to hold your story
YOUR wrong.

and please lets here what your mechanic whose against my ASE :lmao said is wrong with your v6

you and your buddy basically stock v6 blew the rear end....lol this is just funny. then you lol your just another kid on my pwnd list

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
here show these qoutes to yourself and your mechanic

ASE is supposed to be some type of mechanical certification i think. i don't know what ASE stands for though.
its a certification all mechanics or technicians have to take to get certified to get a real job and be legit to work on cars
I don’t remember exactly what it stands for but it is one of the degrees that you can get from an auto tech program.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok woo hoo you got a piece of paper if that

Do you own your own business? How long has it been open? What cars do you work own?

The guy im talking about is my dad has had his own shop for about the past8 years and i have worked there 4 years and have worked on anything from a bens to a ****ing volvo! Your prob one of them guys that goes and looks up **** on the computer to tell people what might be wrong with there car! And yes my stock v6 ****ed up the rear end because the guy that had the car before blew the factory rear end and a month later the motor so he went and got a brand new motor and rear end in it! Let me change whats wrong with my car (rear end) and if its something else i will come on here and let you know but if its the rear end i want you to forget about your ASE certification and go your ass back to school cause you didnt learn crap

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Do you own your own business? How long has it been open? What cars do you work own?

The guy im talking about is my dad has had his own shop for about the past8 years and i have worked there 4 years and have worked on anything from a bens to a ****ing volvo! Your prob one of them guys that goes and looks up **** on the computer to tell people what might be wrong with there car! And yes my stock v6 ****ed up the rear end because the guy that had the car before blew the factory rear end and a month later the motor so he went and got a brand new motor and rear end in it! Let me change whats wrong with my car (rear end) and if its something else i will come on here and let you know but if its the rear end i want you to forget about your ASE certification and go your ass back to school cause you didnt learn crap
lol oh boy
you've yet to state whats wrong

funny how you refer to your dad as the guy i talk to

and buddy i go to automotive school
i'll be getting ASE certified for engine overhaul and manual transmissions as well as driveline

ask your daddy what it is thats wrong with the rear exactly
til then BS
and you have no idea what your talking about
i smell pure bs all over what your saying dude
ask your dad whats wrong withy our rear end
what is is exactly
backlash
run out
spider gears
bearings
to much backlash?
to little?
how the HELL you have excessive movement all over the place like you say
did your spacers/shims just shave off .10?
did you have to NO backlash that it cause to much heat damage your ring teeth and no caused side to side play to be over excessive?
if so then your just all drugged up on your part or know NOTHING because
a- your would have noticed the gear teeth being destroyed
b- side to side movement would be DAMM IMPOSSIBLE,your have to have some how damaged the mains holding the case in place shaved metal off your shims to allow side to side movement
c- if your pinion gear teeth were detroyed you'd have to be blind to not mention that or see it

thats the ONLY way your moving that case around inside
like i said your FULL OF IT! so is your papa

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
oh tell your dad to go school and post a picture or proof of his business
he'd have to be the WORST mechanic if what your SAYING IS TRUE and he agree's with you lol

either that you your just a little on the slow side or just trying to hold on to this lie as long as possible making new ones

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok man look it up midland city auto we work on anything cars motorcycles four wheelers anything! His name is Charlie and if you dont know him by that maybe by trey for him racing bikes a busa and a 2000 zx9r! man you just cant stand it can you that you paid for your knowledge in cars and still dont know a thing! But if your right i will get on here worshipping you but if im right i want you to worship me(18 year old kid who got added to the pwned list! HA!)! Hows that sound gotta deal! And i will not lie i will be truthful 100 percent! What you say!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
for proof go to wiregrassunderground.com hes a member! Check it out!

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
ok man look it up midland city auto we work on anything cars motorcycles four wheelers anything! His name is Charlie and if you dont know him by that maybe by trey for him racing bikes a busa and a 2000 zx9r! man you just cant stand it can you that you paid for your knowledge in cars and still dont know a thing! But if your right i will get on here worshipping you but if im right i want you to worship me(18 year old kid who got added to the pwned list! HA!)! Hows that sound gotta deal! And i will not lie i will be truthful 100 percent! What you say!
you've yet to prove me wrong
read what i wrote your an idiot dude
im 100percent RIGHT
your upset that i am your lil daddy and you are wrong by a 19yr old

YOUR WRONG
YOU'VE YET TO say whats wrong with your rear end and your avoiding the question

til you state why your looking like an idiot
and anyone in the v6 section will tell you i know my ****

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
for proof go to wiregrassunderground.com hes a member! Check it out!
really i'll go on that site and search for him
im sure he's real cool what like 45yrs old with an 18yr old brat

funny how you've yet to prove hes a auto mechanic

so lets see all the bs we can pull
first you have LOTS of movement in your rear end ALL OVER THE PLACE..on a basically stock v6..
BS

this guy you know...which is now your DAD and you say ASE is bs but hes been a mechanic for 20years...ok
BS

now your dad does all kinds of ****, atvs, dirt bikes you name it...wait...is it your dad or that guy...
i pay for my knowledge and dont know anything...ok so you can pass ASE test right?
whats the allowed end play on your crank and how would you adjust it..? ask your daddy
or ask him how much backlash you should have in your rear

you have no picture no LOGIC reason behind ANYTHING for your rear end
NO logic in general
NO respect you refer to your father as that guy...and your mechanic...
BS on that alone! saying it was your dad that said that...
BS on EVERYTHING you've said period

you've yet to prove me wrong or state what is the reason your rear end you claim is no good
you have no strong point aside from the lil 5yr old
my daddy says your wrong and we're right Haha we win

ive shown and said what it takes to cause what the problem you describe and you couldnt even make a fake excuse off that even though what your describing is damm near impossible if the rear was not tamperd with previous and left a total mess and torque to like 1inch lbs

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok well for one the wholl chunck in m yrear end where the pin gear is i cant slide it side to side your not suppose to be able to do that yea you can rock it but not slide it back and fourth! Does that answer you question mr right! Im not saying you dont know your **** im just saying your wrong on this! SORRY

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
but just give me about a week and i will prove you wrong! Man this is gonna be fun im still in high school and gonna prove a ASE certified mechanic that he is wrong! HA

1 - 20 of 39 Posts