Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i am driving home from work this morning, left work a little late and was in no hurry. I was going to stop and get gas but I knew i could make it back into town so i didn't. Also there was a 1/8 inch of snow on the ground, a little slick but no worries. Right? No when i was going to get on the Interstate i was sitting in the turn lane for at least 30 seconds, then i look in my mirror, oh look a black mustang gt. and then bam right in the ass. :mad: So i get out and look. a scuff and some paint missing. And the chick driving the 05 gt, Smoking hot, :drool but obviously didn't know how to drive in the snow. She was all sorry and ****... oh well new bumper? a little bit of buffing and some paint? who knows.. will be at body shop tomorrow.

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
^first thing I thought of.

Don't get me started on getting rear ended. I've been rear ended 3 times in 3 years..totalling 2 of my previous cars. I'm convinced I have a "hit me here" sign on the back of my car. The last time i was a few weeks ago by a high school chick. She couldn't be any older then 18. There wasn't any damage, but I got her number. She at least owes me a slob on the knob for that.

·
Registered
414 Posts
^first thing I thought of.

Don't get me started on getting rear ended. I've been rear ended 3 times in 3 years..totalling 2 of my previous cars. I'm convinced I have a "hit me here" sign on the back of my car. The last time i was a few weeks ago by a high school chick. She couldn't be any older then 18. There wasn't any damage, but I got her number. She at least owes me a slob on the knob for that.
definitely

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
GT/CS rear........

·
Registered
978 Posts
yeah that is a sexy rear end on that car! +1 on that GT/CS rear

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I called the lady today and she is giving me cash... the estimate was 320. i have seen the California rear bumper, but i dont know who the best is to buy from and how much it costs... can anyone give me some info on this.

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
I called the lady today and she is giving me cash... the estimate was 320. i have seen the California rear bumper, but i dont know who the best is to buy from and how much it costs... can anyone give me some info on this.
if you had taken care of this through insurance, you could have picked one up for a little under $200 (difference in price between the 2)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
if you had taken care of this through insurance, you could have picked one up for a little under $200 (difference in price between the 2)
sorry but i am a little confused by what you are saying? i have 320 bucks cash to spend how i want to? your saying it is only and extra 200 bucks for the cs bumper?

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
it's a bit more than the stock gt bumper. you should have gotten more than 320 to replace and paint a new one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it's a bit more than the stock gt bumper. you should have gotten more than 320 to replace and paint a new one.
my apologies.. the bumper only needs a need paint job. the bumper is not cracked, just scuffed and spidered the paint. 320 is the cost for the paint and labor

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.