Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my racing seats install. Planning on buying a rear seat delete kit.
Can someone tell me which one is the best at a good price. Also pre-cut
speakers holes.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
the best would be to do it ur self, all the kits r way over priced.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
i have a rear seat delete kit, and it looks like sh*t, plus its only made of particle board, which really isnt any lighter than the seats anyways.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
i'll later be doing a custom V6 rear seat delete. depending how it comes out and if people like them i may sell them.
it'll be somewhat like the 5.0 rear seat deletes just V6 and cheaper

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
How does this sound, making a rear seat delete kit out of fiberglass.
a lot of time, if you know how to work with fiberglass 3-6 hours labor, if you dont 3-6 days labor and redoing it

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
tom j/w why u went with alumium

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
thas how im gonna do mine this summer hopefully...im deciding to redo mine...fiberglass is gonna be such a bitch

lol yup, why though yours looks good

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
lol yup, why though yours looks good
yea i like it but i want it to look less like a seat...make it look more like its a real 2 seater instead of a delete...while im doing that im toying with the idea of taking my sub out the trunk and building somethini to put it in the delete too...maybe that in the middle and a compartment on each side maybe some kind of cut out too like the old one

·
Registered
748 Posts
i like how the deletes look on the fox bodies, but the deletes that are made for the sn95 chasis looks likes ass imo. at least in the fox chasis if one puts in a seat delete kit, it flows with the interior.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
why not use thinISH masonite as the bottom piece of the delete?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yea i like it but i want it to look less like a seat...make it look more like its a real 2 seater instead of a delete...while im doing that im toying with the idea of taking my sub out the trunk and building somethini to put it in the delete too...maybe that in the middle and a compartment on each side maybe some kind of cut out too like the old one
that would be sick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts