Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
what do u mean out line

cecide what u want it to look like, take th seats out then thake the meshurments, make the delete

·
Registered
753 Posts
Out line with your seats out .I use poster board & 2in. masking tape..tape some poster board together .stick it in there and bend and fold then trim it out.if u cut to short use masking tape to make new line..

·
Registered
811 Posts
Out line with your seats out .I use poster board & 2in. masking tape..tape some poster board together .stick it in there and bend and fold then trim it out.if u cut to short use masking tape to make new line..

thats how i did my sub box and it worked great:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
once you have the top and bottom pieces done what type of screws should
you use to hold them in place or is there a better way of doing it.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Not in this forum
damnit

·
muneris pro ego
7,475 Posts
i custom made mine and am hally with it.. i just measured and cut the MDF board, and trimmed it if needed. it wasnt a perfect fit but that can be fixed easily. i also removed the rear side trim pieces and have the full back carpeted black. ill take some pics when i can find my camera and post em up... and i used wood/drywall screws with a phillips tip... i also used liquid nails in the areas between the screws

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
i custom made mine and am hally with it.. i just measured and cut the MDF board, and trimmed it if needed. it wasnt a perfect fit but that can be fixed easily. i also removed the rear side trim pieces and have the full back carpeted black. ill take some pics when i can find my camera and post em up... and i used wood/drywall screws with a phillips tip... i also used liquid nails in the areas between the screws
:pics

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.