Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
how much weight does a rear seat delete save anyways?

·
Registered
306 Posts
pretty sweet, im thinkin about doing something like this and mount all my amps n stuff in that area n put some nice glowing neon trim around some stuff, what all did you usee to make this? measurements etc. Might make this one of my summer projects.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used 0.50 aluminum and I bead rolled it for strength..I used to tub alot of cars so it was pretty easy...

·
Registered
306 Posts
i see, i was thinkin it was just some type of aluminum sheets and u wraped the sheets with the carpet material and bolt'd it down... I might have to look into getting someone to help me with this.. however i'll have to see what it looks like after i remove back seats an dsee what kinda space im left with.

Looks sweet tho.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
then I used 3m spray glue..don't sniff it..lol then fit your carpet..when I install it bare aluminum didn't look right with full interior...

·
Registered
306 Posts
well i have to say i love the setup, esp if it had alot of goodies mounted on it. Do you have any experience in interior paint, i want to get all my interior done in black + blue , and right now its black + tan so i just basically have to paint the tan blue. Is there any type of paint that works good for this ?

·
Registered
306 Posts
i'm hoping to get a nos system put on mine. (Being that installing it isnt that tricky). HopefullY I can do it myself.

·
Registered
205 Posts
looks bad ass you should put some swade

1 - 19 of 19 Posts