Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how big of a dif does this make? i would like to do it but i really like my leather seats:p how much time will it take off of your quarter mile? is it worth it?
feel free to post anything about it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I believe that for every 100#'s you lose. you can gain a tenth of a second.
The less weight you have the faster you can go

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm well that sounds like a good enough gain to me. i mean i prob will never or rarely put it on the strip but those are good gains for street racing also. well if i can talk my mom into leting me do it i will. if not then i will sneak and do it anyways:)

·
Registered
910 Posts
heh just tell her no one can fit bac there anyways.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
hey now... my 6year old fits back there just fine, and he enjoys it. my car rumbles... he giggles. Now when my wife tried to sit back there with him... yea, lets just say when I broke the back end loose on an on ramp she got a BIT mad at me... :)

If your that worried about loosing a tenth off the 1/4 with our V-6 try loosing the subs and stuff...

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i would loose the subs but i like the music too. i take them out when im going out just to race but i figured i would try to loose something else before the subs.

i've tryed telling her that no one can fit there and that i would put them back when i go to sell it but she kept complaining that it would make my car faster and she doesn't want me ta have a fast car. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts