Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i've been contemplating the idea since.... yesterday :lol
does anyone have any pics of one in a new stang?
and if so does anyone have a right up on how to do it?
im thinking about it, i hate carrying people in the back of my car, all the do is complain about how uncomfortable it is, so **** em lol
and i hate having to be up on the steering wheel if someone has to ride behind me...

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
DUDE dont' get it its not worth it our back seats weigh maybe 5lbs total its just foam hahaha

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
zip have you ever takin out your rear seat??? i have, to install my upper link and it literally weighs NOTHING hahaha they are lying believe me

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was gonna rep you but it says i gotsta spread the love around :(

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i wonder if they will do it in the kakhi interior i have...
and what about that and some kakhi/black/not sure what color. racing seats in the front?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cant rep you either zip! dammit :lol

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
i wonder if they will do it in the kakhi interior i have...
and what about that and some kakhi/black/not sure what color. racing seats in the front?
dont see why not just need the cash and good question

·
Registered
104 Posts
thanks man :)
im still tossing it up in the air,
i'll still keep my seats just in case a road trip or something comes a long if i do it, i dunno though :dunno
i still say **** all the whiney bitches that ride in my back seat :lol
Thats what im sayin... i hate when im all up on the steering wheel... an then when i have to shift an push in the clutch like a tard, i've definitely been contemplating this as well

·
Registered
190 Posts
its from that MMR site that qwik48r posted

'How? I just bought the kit and weighed the seats, brackets, seatbelts; even some sound deadening material I pulled off while I was in there. I weighed all the factory stuff at 22 pounds. Unless your kit weighs in at -18 pounds.... What else did you guys pull off while you were in there?

Mark'

so far he says its really 22. still not bad if thats it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The delete kit does account for more than the foam portion. I had one in my 03 Mach 1 I removed the seat, seat belts tensioners... everything. it does drop some weight if you go that far BUT if you ever plan on re-installing the rear seat for any reason then kep all the belts in place.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts