Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to put either 1994-99 or 2000-04 rear seats in my car i was wondering if anyone has any good info on putting them in i searched all over and cant find much on it

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
who needs rear seats?

not I.

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
Then why did you post in this thread?
cuz imma butt **** you with no lube.

seats can fit, just take a few mods.

look up that dude that has gt500 interior :eek:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
got the seats in i switched the plastic backs from the stocks to the new ones and cut the original 2000 latch to fit on the top without hitting the fox latch bolted right in for the bottom i took about 3 inches of foam off the bottom front and tapered down to about an inch in the back im going to cut a 2x4 to fit the gap in the front and put the latches out of the 2000 in it so it hooks in like stock

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
got the seats in i switched the plastic backs from the stocks to the new ones and cut the original 2000 latch to fit on the top without hitting the fox latch bolted right in for the bottom i took about 3 inches of foam off the bottom front and tapered down to about an inch in the back im going to cut a 2x4 to fit the gap in the front and put the latches out of the 2000 in it so it hooks in like stock
pictures or it never happened.

·
Registered
627 Posts
does the .... button work on your keyboard? lol

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
no rear seats=phaggot ass car. Shiit is ugly. OMG cut .00004 off my time ditching my seats

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
no rear seats=phaggot ass car. Shiit is ugly. OMG cut .00004 off my time ditching my seats
your just mad your cars too slow to need a roll bar just yet:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts