Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys last nite i finally cracked the mid 11 marker with an 11.42 at 117.8. after that they wouldn't allow me to race anymore because i need a roll bar. well i placed the order on a chromoly 8 point and im anticipating tuning my car next week with a gt500 tb 95 bcnl racer n a 3.2 pulley. last night i did run with the cnl untuned. now im lookin at gettin some rear shocks. these are my 4 options, unless u guys know some other ones.

QA1 Shelby GT500 Double Adjustable Rear Shock

QA1 has built a rear shock designed specifically for the 2007-2009 Shelby GT500. Their built to handle it all, from drag and road racing to the...
$299.00

Add:

QA1 Shelby GT500 Single Adjustable Rear Shock

QA1 has built a rear shock designed specifically for the 2007-2009 Shelby GT500. It is built to handle it all, from drag and road racing to the...

$180.00

Add:
2005-2008 Lakewood 50/50 Rear Drag shocks
This is a great shock on the street but the drag strip is where they really shine. These rear shocks will work with all rear springs including stock and lowering springs. Gain up to .10 ET in the quarter mile and improve 60ft times greatly!! Direct bolt on, easy install!

$119/pair from mmr

Comp. Engineering 3 way adjustable rear shocks for 05-08 GT or V-6
This great bolt on kit from MMR includes rear shocks that can be adjusted for three different settings for Street,Handling or Drag. Easy bolt on!

$139/pair from mmr

i was thinkin maybe combining the mmr rear coil over kit with the lakewood shocks or the qa1s

guys let me know what u think

and here is the video for your enjoyment

Video of black havok 11.4 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 - 1 of 1 Posts