Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
It looks like it would look cool. Can you take a picture of the whole car so we can get the whole view? It looks like you did a really good job.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theres two stangs in this tiny garage ..right now the rearend apart..and mounting trick wheels ..when I get her out I take some pics...thanks

·
Registered
971 Posts
Looks real good man, was it hard?

·
Registered
971 Posts
Does it uncover the holes that are farther forward, anything you have to plug up?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Does it uncover the holes that are farther forward, anything you have to plug up?
You cant tell by looking at them but the studs that mount them are about 3-4 inches in from the from thef front and back of the spoiler, i can go back another 1.5 and still cover the factory holes. I used a silicone adhesive to fill the old ones and put some around the new ones. I dont think i could get it off now if i wanted to. LOL Oops.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
it looks pretty good imo.... not to jack your thread but.....does any body know when ford switched spoilers on the 99-04 gts

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
it looks pretty good imo.... not to jack your thread but.....does any body know when ford switched spoilers on the 99-04 gts
i think in 02 or 01 and this looks awsome i think im gonna have to do it

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
so to do this do you need filler

·
Registered
221 Posts
so to do this do you need filler
No filler. It covers the factory holes, and i just put a little sealant around the stock holes before i set it back in place. No leaks. The only problem i see with moving it back any farther than this is that the front studs will hit the deck lid arms. Or whatever there called that hold it up in place. LOL

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
awsome i will probably do this

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
i think the no spoiler look is clean looking.... but moving it back is a vast improvment

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bringing back an old thread. I'm currently having this done to my car. I had never ever ever ever seen it done before so i thought i was going to be the first. Turns out that it has been done and it looks tits.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts