Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I’m considering selling my ‘06 Mustang GT for a ‘17 GT which was my uncle’s who recently passed away. I absolutely love most things about the car but one of my biggest problems is the lack of rear/side visibility with the Recaro seats. I’m sure I would get used to just relying on the mirrors and camera but I was hoping to hear from someone who has them to see what your opinion is. I know some people prefer the Recaro’s and others prefer the regular leather seats with headrests and power options that go along with them. Any advice that you can give me on the seats and any other likes or dislikes with the S550’s would be a big help and much appreciated! Thanks a lot!

·
Super Moderator
7,915 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Did you have any issues with rear visibility when you drove the GT350?
Not really. At the time I was also in a 2017 Camaro and it had far worse visibility with normal seats. I didn't notice a difference myself from the GT350 to the GT i have now with normal seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOTE="06 Mu
The 2020 Ford Mustang has a mostly upscale interior, with just a few mediocre-quality trim pieces. Seating accommodations up front are great, but the second row is very small. The Mustang offers a good amount of cargo space and user-friendly technology.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts