Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes or no????

kind of like the Parnelli Jones

·
Registered
818 Posts
I was considering the same thing and one of my friends said "there's a reason louvers went out in the 80's." I like em on some cars if you're going for a certain look, but some guys think they're a little too much "joe dirt":D

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was considering the same thing and one of my friends said "there's a reason louvers went out in the 80's." I like em on some cars if you're going for a certain look, but some guys think they're a little too much "joe dirt":D
whats wrong with joe dirt????

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
I like the rear louvers and have thought about getting me a set but am spending my money everywhere else instead. If you like em, I say get em cause it's you that has to give her that second glance when you're leaving her in the parking lot...if you're anything like me atleast...and you should do what makes you happy. Plus I think they'd look SCHWEET!!!!

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats ok i'm kind of a 80's kind of guy, i suppose thats why i'm asking:)

I like the rear louvers and have thought about getting me a set but am spending my money everywhere else instead. If you like em, I say get em cause it's you that has to give her that second glance when you're leaving her in the parking lot...if you're anything like me atleast...and you should do what makes you happy. Plus I think they'd look SCHWEET!!!!
Damn, how did ya know i did the 2nd glance thing....:yes

Im just tring to get some ideas 2 be diff.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes timber yes

they look bad ass exspcially on the Grabber Orange cars
Well that settles it then.... its a done deal....j/k

I'll have 2 give it some more thought...

8t6 i would give ya some rep, but i have 2 spread the love

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats the side/rear, i meant the rear/rear...

Great.... now i'll have to get those 2....thanks alot nba

·
Registered
818 Posts
Nothing wrong with joe dirt, timberwolf. I say get the louvers...."life's a garden, dig it":D

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love the rear louvers; especially on GO. Look at a 70 GO Mach1 and they look naked without em. I also like the 69 Mach1 side stripe and flat black hood like GTNorm's car. His is one of my favorites on MM. I think GO looks way better with a flat black hood or 70's stripe.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I say get them. I know when I was looking at get a mustang I wanted to do both the rears and the sides. I think they look nice on cars that have a box-esq look to them. But you should really get is that Parnelli Jones :bow.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Rear window louver's look great,had them on my 80 Capri.Only downfall is cleaning the rear glass,and yes Timber we all look back at our rides after we park them.......lol....:cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts