Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the time came when i decided what my next upgrade would be so i went visual this time and heres what i bought
Black Mustang Saleen Wheel - 2005+ (18x10) and (18x9)'s for the Front
Mustang Eleanor Style Honeycomb Center Fog Light Grille

The transaction is always a breeze with American Muscle and you cannot beat the free shipping
These pictures are pretty garbage quality because they are at night i will post more in the daylight tomorrow but i hope you get the gist :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was a scuff on one of the projector lens they noticed when they were installing the hid bulbs so they had to send the one back to the manufacture so now i am expecting it to be delivered on the wednesday now

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are on craigslist atm i think i found a definite buyer but you know how that sometimes doesn't go the way it seems

·
Registered
583 Posts
Damn you RX...your the first 05+ Ive seen with the saleen wheels. I had them on mine first though ;)

They are sexy

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres the daytime pics enjoy =)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't wait it'll look even meaner than now

·
Registered
277 Posts
Yeah. Eibachs. My ride looked like a 4x4 after my wheel upgrade. Lower that B.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yeah I'm currently deployed and lowering mine as soon as im back in SC in November...I'm getting all of this for $300 bucks!

-Ford Racing Lowering Springs
-GT 500 Strut Mounts
-BMR adjustable panhard bar
-CHE anti-squat relocation brackets
-J&M LCAs

A friend of mine is in the process of selling his 05 GT. All of these parts are currently on his car and when I get back in November were going to pull both cars into the hobby shop up on to lifts right next to eachother and just swap my stock **** for his upgraded ****...all for $300 bucks :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
These rims are my favorite looking rims for the 2005+ that i have seen so far. i plan on dropping this "B" in the next couple weeks i really want to improve the handling so i dont feel like i'm driving a Tonka truck anymore

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sweet Ride

1 - 20 of 23 Posts