Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a plethora of goodies plus a GG DA for Christmas. Can anyone recommend me some pads to cut down these horrific swirls in my hood?

I also have garage door scratches (pretty deep) on my rear bumper. Would I need a really agressive pad for these problem areas?

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! But I was more referring to what color or texture the pad is. For instance, on autogeek.net there are 6 pads to choose from when you buy a DA. It goes from really agressive to soft polishing pads. Would I need to buy a very agressive pad for the swirl marks that are pictured? I'm doing a full correction pretty soon.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Thanks! But I was more referring to what color or texture the pad is. For instance, on autogeek.net there are 6 pads to choose from when you buy a DA. It goes from really agressive to soft polishing pads. Would I need to buy a very agressive pad for the swirl marks that are pictured? I'm doing a full correction pretty soon.
Get UBER or BuffnShine pads, they are the same. Use Meguires 105 and an orange pad and you should be able to cut through that pretty easy, follow that with m205 and a green pad and boom. Results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts